Physical assets (equipment, buildings and other resources) can be setup for use in Abelisk™ along with relevant details, such as specifications as they apply to usage, charge out rates, worker requirements, and so on.
Various transaction, inventory, work, and approval related codes are defined in this module. This includes Terms Codes, Discount Codes, Frequency Codes, Site Codes, Compatibility Codes, Country Codes, and so on. This allows the same code to be used throughout Abelisk™.
Abelisk™ is a rules driven system where you set the rules.
Abelisk™ Identities & Global Codes Module Advantages
- All identities contain the name, address, phone, email, contacts, and other information
- Customer codes contain price levels, special pricing arrangements (including by product group), terms, tax codes, accounting defaults, SKU cross reference codes, discount and rebate eligibility codes, shipping preferences, credit limit, currency, and more
- Vendor codes contain terms, accounting defaults (including payables control account, accrued payables account and pre-defined distribution codes), tax codes, shipping preferences, discounts, rebates, credit and purchasing limits, currency, and more
- Definable Terms Codes for payments, discounts, deposits and finance charges
- Ship To/Consignee codes contain shipping and delivery information with price levels, taxes, salesperson, SKU cross reference codes, and more that override the customer, if present
- Ship From codes contain routing information for freight management
- Worker codes allow work skills, attributes and certifications to be associated for assignment purposes
- Carrier, manufacturer, buyer, orderer, and other codes are defined, as appropriate
- Participant codes are used for tracking salespeople, consignors, and others where a payable transaction is created as part of transaction
- Approver codes allow members to be placed into groups with similar approval rules and authority
- Equipment/physical asset codes allow grouping by type and compatibility by location and activity. This includes dimension and capacity information for use in assigning equipment
- The site and owner ID codes allow the inventory to be structured for different purposes
- Standard international country codes are provided that includes currency codes and phone number structure for automatic use in identities